Topics Related to Your Search
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Business Process Management (BPM)
Supply Chain Management
Business Process Automation
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Business Intelligence Solutions
Manufacturing Solutions (Integrated)
Change and Configuration Management
1 - 25 of 478 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Solutions for Automating Invoice Processing
- (Free Research) This paper focuses on the automation of accounts payable processes - a task that used to be largely paper-based and cumbersome.
by Dell, Inc. and Intel®
Data Center Facilities IT Handbook: Mastering data center climate control
- (Free Research) This SearchDataCenter.com eBook takes a look at how to master the climate control for the data center. Organizations are creating more heat in smaller places which in turn requires efficient and effective climate control. Read this paper to learn more about how to properly cool your data center.
CW Special Report on IBM
- (Free Research) This special nine-page report from Computer Weekly analyses the challenges facing IBM, its financial performance, the services it offers.
Streamline, Speed and Secure the Supply Chain With Managed File Transfer
- (Free Research) Your enterprise has invested heavily in SAP. But data exchange restrictions caused by large data files, FTP spaghetti and unreliable network connections create long waits, limit your ability to send and receive information, and raise costs and risks. Read this paper to find out how Managed File Transfer ensures your data flow is secure and speedy.
by Global Knowledge Network, Inc.
Project Management Network Diagram: A Tool for Understanding the PM Life Cycle
- (Free Research) This white paper will help you better understand the Project Management Life Cycle by introducing the Project Management Network Diagram (PM Network Diagram) from Global Knowledge. This diagram provides a visual illustration of the life cycle and can help you prepare for the PMP exam.
by Sterling Commerce, An IBM Company
Ensuring Reliable Inbound Supply Integration
- (Free Research) This white paper will enumerate the critical business challenges, as well as specific opportunities and benefits of working aggressively to achieve inbound supply integration.
IFS Enterprise Asset Management - EAM / CMMS
IFS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is an information management system that connects all departments and disciplines within a company, making them an integrated unit.
Automated Invoice Processing into Oracle E-Business Suite
- (Free Research) Document automation will add to the company's bottom line, save time, better business processes, and increased control. This paper will demonstrate how to automate the AP process within Oracle E-Business Suite, and what type of investment will need to be made and what kind of benefits can be expected.
by Sage Software
Manufacturing Technology Trends in 2013
- (Free Research) How are macro technology trends such as mobile and cloud affecting the manufacturing sector? What implications does the Dodd-Frank Act and an increasing numbers of Millennials in the global workforce have on supply chains? This E-Guide exposes trends to watch out for in 2013 and beyond
by Apriso Corporation
Amcor Injects Performance into Warehousing
- (Free Research) Read this brief case study to learn how one of the top three packaging companies in the world leveraged an innovative, integrated approach to improve their product quality, execute Lean processes, manage their packaging operations, and improve their operations performance.
by Global Knowledge
Role-Based Access Control in Avaya Aura
- (Free Research) Take an in-depth look at how to improve role-based access control and review the process for creating and assigning new user-roles on this advanced communications systems management tool. Learn more about how it can help enhance collaboration in your enterprise today.
Understanding and Simplifying Sharepoint 2007 Permissions Management
- (Free Research) Authentication to a SharePoint environment is the process in which a company’s IT architecture approves a user’s credentials. To fully understand the spectrum involved with managing permissions in a SharePoint environment, you need to know the components involved with permissions and how they work with one another.
Business-Driven Identity and Access Management: Why This New Approach Matters
- (Free Research) This informative white paper explains why today's IAM systems fail to properly reflect business context and why embracing business-driven identity and access management can help reduce costs while strengthening security. Learn more about a step-by-step process to deploy this practice in your business with this resource.
by SAP America, Inc.
Sauder Woodworking: Enhancing the Lean Journey
- (Free Research) In this case study learn how Sauder Woodworking was able to increase visibility on execution processes, improve manufacturing flow and efficiency by following a strategic direction for lean manufacturing, and simplify work order reporting by using SAP ERP
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Finding a Route to Recovery: Four Strategies
- (Free Research) Some small businesses are proactively finding roads to recovery, using network technology to reposition themselves. Their rules: Rethink the way business has been done, and accelerate recovery by investing in 21st-century technology that raises revenues, controls costs, and/or improves cash flow.
by Forum Systems
Forum XWall - Web Services Security Firewalls - Prevent Unauthorized Access
Forum XWall™ is the industy's first Web Services Firewall equipped with data authentication as well as XML intrusion prevention to actively protect against unauthorized access, XML viruses, data corruption and denial of Web service attacks. Forum Systems is the leader in Web Services Security.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.